Oklahoma City is a great place to call home. It is the ideal
place to live with the benefits of a big city, yet right on the edge of the
western frontier. You'll never run out of fun things to do in Oklahoma City. Here
are just a few of the city's great attractions.
- Oklahoma City Zoo. This world-class
zoo has a collection of more than 1,900 species and is dedicated to the
preservation of the Earth's natural resources. Come spend a day learning about
animals and plants from all around the world.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens. This public space offers a wide
variety of activities. You can head to the Crystal Bridge Tropical
Conservatory, eat at the elegant Park House, or simply enjoy the beautifully
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum. Learn all about what
made Oklahoma what it is today with its deep western and frontier roots. Here you
can learn about Oklahoma's Native American culture, explore the Great American
West, and learn about everyday cowboy life.
- Oklahoma City Dodgers. If baseball is your greatest love, be sure
to catch a game with the Oklahoma
City Dodgers. This minor league team will give you major league thrills by
always being close to the action.
- Frontier City. For roller coaster thrills and family fun, this amusement park is the perfect
destination for a sunny summer day.
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum. This memorial and museum
recognizes those who were killed, survived, and helped on April 19, 1995 when
the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City was bombed. The memorial grounds are free
and open to the public.
What are some of your favorite Oklahoma City attractions?